Friday, December 6, 2013

Don't Dead Open Inside - Introductions

Do you watch The Walking Dead?
Do you love The Walking Dead?
Did you read the double doors the same way I did the first time you watched the show?

Then you are not alone!

This series will be my interpretation of The Walking Dead series. Before I get started you will need to know two things:
1) This will, obviously, contain spoilers. If you don't want to spoil anything, then don't read this blog or at least the ones that pertain to episodes you haven't watched.

2) This is a conspiracy theory of the direction the show should take. I love the show, but I have always wondered how it should end. I have decided, and it is final. This will be a wacky interpretation, but I will find evidence to support it if it's the last thing I do. Worse comes to worse, it sparks up discussion and causes you to rewatch the series with a different view.

If you understand both of those things, then you should feel comfortable reading my posts, Don't Dead Open Inside.

Season One: Episode One - Days Gone By

No comments:

Post a Comment