Friday, December 27, 2013

Fun Fact Friday - Miscellaneous 27.12.2013

Hey all!

   The holidays have thrown my usual schedule in a confuzzle, exect some more consistency when I'm not worried about cooking, an traveling, and opening things, and playing things that I opened earlier. Well, only that last part is true, but my schedule was hectic to say the least. So, fun fact number one: I will do a double post next Wednesday of DDOI. If I'm feeling REALLY generous, I might do a triple post just to finish the season, but on the other hand I love cliffhangers!

   Having celebrated Christmas, I opened two games that I have been busy with ever since Pokémon White 2, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (finally something I don't have to go to character map for). With quite a few hours of gameplay under my belt, I can honestly say that the new Zelda game has exceeded my expectations. The best metaphor of the game? Take A Link to the Past, and give it the Wii graphics, throw in your favorite Zelda songs done with a catchy orcestra of instruments, and add in giant chickens. It just can't be beat.

   Lastly (and my personal favorite this week), I also recently came across a YouTube video explaining what color mirrors are. If you've never thought about that, then you have never been truly alive. The answer? I won't tell you. I will tell you, that if you experiment by looking at two mirrors across from each other, you can make a good guess. Then, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yrZpTHBEss
   It makes sense when you think about it; but seriously, make a hypothesis first. It will make you feel more accomplished later. Also, I know a popular question is, well that tint is probably due to the glass. True, but technically the glass is part of the mirror; to each their own.

As always,

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment