Friday, December 6, 2013

Welcome to Blogstuffs

This is a blog where Fridays are celebrated as the holdiays they deserve to be.
I always wanted to do a vlog, or something of the sort. But, not having a great camera / technical equipment put a damper on that. Plus, my mom started a blog recently. That gave me the idea of "If I can't do one, I'll try the other." I will post whatever meets my fancy. Some topics I'll cover:

Don't Dead Open Inside - A Walking Dead conspiracy series
Talk About Minecraft - Stories and pictures of stuff I did, do, and attempt.
Life of Lydia - Kids are fun, sometimes...
NaNoTroMo - People who participate in NaNoWriMo, I feel your pain. I offer my tips, tricks, and advice. Usually around November.
The Gathering of Magic - A compilation of gaming posts, my favorite of which is M:tG. (Whodathunk?)
New News Now - Updates, new stuff, changes and more.
Top Ten - Posts of ever popular Top Ten Lists. Note: They won't always have ten things.

And more uncategorized stories, I know, I'm a monster!

If you guys like the sound of that, then keep your attention here. And as always, Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment